If you have ever accidentally or deliberately deleted any message from your inbox and later realized that it was important then don’t lose hope. You can still recover them by doing some simple efforts. This article will give you complete step by step instructions.
Recover deleted emails in Outlook 2013 or 2016
- Open Outlook home page > login > Your email account.
- Open folder list of email list
- Then, go to the Deleted Items > click on it.
- Select Restore Option.
- Click on > OK option to finish.
How to Recover Deleted emails in Outlook 2010
For recovering deleted emails in outlook and gmx.de login 2010, Kindly follow below-mentioned steps :
- Login into your outlook account.
- Now go to your email folders > Choose Deleted Items.
- Now select the email message you want to restore
- For selecting it > use right-click
- The next step is to move that mail-in to another folder.
- Click on Move > Other Folder.
- After moving the email in the desired folder > Hit on ok button.
In case, you deleted the entire folder. Then you can recover a folder by applying these below-mentioned instructions. The deleted folder will be found as a subfolder in the Deleted Items folder.
- For restoration > click on >Move Folder
- Next step > Select a folder.
Steps for restoring emails from the Recoverable Items folder: Do apply this;
- Open > Outlook
- Now click > Folder tab
- Next step is to click on > Recover Deleted Items
- Select the desired item.
- Now >Click > Recover Selected Items.
- After this step selected items automatically move in the Deleted Items folder.
- After this, you can move them back to your inbox.
If you want to recover several items by using-
- Click > Select All
- And the next step is to click > Recover Selected Items.
- After recovering them > Move them into the desired folder.
Recover deleted emails in Outlook Web App :
If you accidentally hit delete while using outlook on App and all your emails get lost. Then do follow these steps to get them back.
- First, start with login into your email Gmail account.
- Open > Deleted Items folder.
- Select the message you want to recover by right click.
- After this choose >Move>Inbox. And in case, you want to move a message in different folders then,
Right-click on the message and click > Move > More.
- Select a folder > click on Move.
Recover messages in Outlook.com:
If you are using Outlook on the web. And in case, you accidentally lost your emails, then below mentioned steps will help you in restoring them back.
Do follow these small instructions :
- Open outlook.com window on your device.
- Go to the left pane
- Now, click on the Deleted folder.
- You will see recover deleted option at the bottom of the screen, click on it.
- And you can recover deleted messages.
After completion of this process, all your deleted emails get restored in your deleted folder. Now, all you need to move them to their respected folders. In case, you are unable to find the mails you wanted to recover, then they are permanently removed and can’t be recovered. If these above-mentioned instructions fail to give you favorable results then, you can take the assistance of other external recovery tools. But, it is advisable before using any tool you must check its genuineness.